PLACING ART?


Hey guys,
Welcome back!

It's time you add some POP to your SPACE!

YOUR ROOM
VANITY
MAN CAVE
NURSERY 
KITCHEN
BATHROOM
OFFICE 
Anywhere in your home.

Brighten your day with DECOR.
All paintings from Roque Art Gallery are HANDPAINTED NOT PRINTED.
You may request to add your NAME FOR FREE! This will add a more personalized touch.

I have a Chalk Sketch PROMO starting Today!🎨 Limited Time Offer | Limited Time Prices

Size 8.5 x 11 (standard diploma size)
$20 INCLUDES
Any Basic theme design + Free Name Added to Sketch + Free Shipping + Basic Frame 😲
(Only applies to Chalk Promo Not Canvas Prices)

CANVAS PRICING
"Minis" Canvas = 1 for $25 or 2 for $30
Small Canvas = $50
Medium Canvas = $100
Large Canvas = $150+
XL Canvas = $200+



Have a question? no problem, just message me! Comment on the comment section below and I will get to you ASAP.

To all my Art Fanatics who have purchased artwork from #RAG please send me a picture of your framed and hung ARTWORK.

I love seeing how you placed them in your home.

As always THANK YOU for stopping by.

Love,

Michelle R De Leon


Comments