HOW TO CLEAN YOUR MASK!





HOW OFTEN SHOULD I WASH MY MASK?

This is a question we ask ourselves!
 When should you wash your mask?
 Should it be after every use?


 Well it all depends on how often you use your mask. If you use your mask once or twice a week then once a week should be good.


WHAT IF I WEAR MY MASK OFTEN TO WORK?

If this is your case then wash you mask more often. If your like ME you would wash it after EVER USE... JUST TO BE SAFE!


HOW DO I WASH MY MASK PROPERLY?

 “Lather the mask with soap or detergent and scrub thoroughly with warm to hot water"
I let it soak with detergent for a good minute!

DO NOT BLEACH



HOW TO DRY?

 using a hair dryer if you need to put that mask back in service quickly. “If you’re hanging it out to dry, that’s okay, but let it fully dry for 1 day orf 2.

IF you use DRYER machine it may SHRINK depending on the fabric you selected.
Therefore i don't recommend.



I hope this helps.
Subscribe to my BLOG FOR FREE FOR MORE HELPFUL TIPS!


Love,

Michelle R De Leon



Comments