MARIETTA SQUARE ART!

Marietta mural tour features new artwork


Marietta is my second home!
I was raised here most of my life. To be honest the community in general has improved in so many ways. Of course I'm talking about the ART!
Marietta has added a couple of beautiful murals.
I have attached pictures for you to see. 






Murals — Marietta Arts Council

Outside Georgia Dance Conservatory
In Marietta Square.





One of the murals in the restaurant - Picture of House of Lu ...

house of Lu Sexy Lady mural WIP7 | Cassandra Buckalew

House of Lu - CODAworx

Chinese Dragon mural by Marc Noreikas seen at Marietta Square ...

Inside "House of Lu"
(Restaurant, i highly recommend)
In Marietta Square.






Girls Mural by Leigh Ann Culver seen at Marietta Square Market ...


15 Best Marietta Arts images | Georgia, Marietta georgia, Senior ...

These were BLANK walls before and NOW LOOK!
These murals are so dope!


A Paris trip and friendship inspires a mural on side of bakery


This is such a cool mural!
This is at "Douceur de France" which is MY FAVORITE PLACE TO EAT PASTRIES.
This place is located in Marietta Square.


This is a "French Bakery".
I highly recommend the FRUIT TARTS and the cakes! I have tried almost everything and i LOVE IT ALL! so delicious. Me and my hubby come here on dates from time to time. BEFORE this was a BLANK wall and NOW it has brought so much life to the community!



I hope you have enjoyed the ART and got to learn about MARIETTA!

All art work is NOT mine nor #RAG.
ALL ART CREDIT goes to its rightful painter. 

LET ME KNOW BELOW IF YOU HAVE SEEN THESE BEFORE OR WHICH ONE IS YOUR FAVORITE.



As always.....Thank you for stopping by.
Subscribe FOR FREEEEE to my BLOG!




Love,

Michelle R De Leon








Comments