The High Museum



High Museum of Art – The leading art museum in the southeastern ...

HAVE YOU BEEN TO THE HIGH MUSEUM?




The High Museum of Art in Atlanta, the capital city of the ...


If you are ever in downtown Atlanta, The High Museum is a place you MUST go see. It's Located on Peachtree Street in Midtown. The Museum is one of the BIGGEST well known Galleries. I have personally gone a couple of times. It is actually one of my FAVORITE places to explore. The HUGE gallery has numerous exhibits every year. 



High Museum of Art – Richard Meier & Partners Architects


T I P:  One thing is for sure when you go to the museum I highly recommend you wear comfy kicks. There is A LOT to see which means A LOT of walking so you can get in your workout FOR the day! When I go here I feel small, like an ant. The architecture of the Museum was designed so well.
As you may see in the picture the inside (just like the outside) is all WHITE




wanderlust ATLANTA: High Museum of Art: High on My List


Like I said before the architecture is SPECTACULAR!
Here is a picture of the INSIDE of the museum. I have walked this before and it is quite long.
If you have kids or brother/sisters you can take them here. The Museum often has FUN events going on every month.



High Museum of Art | New Georgia Encyclopedia


Mexican Designers Install Colorful Rope Seating at the High Museum ...



wanderlust ATLANTA: High Museum of Art: High on My List


I attended the exhibit of Salvador Dali at THE HIGH.

Don't know who that is?
Look through my blog & click on the post that HAS A PICTURE OF HIM .
(Like the one on the image above)
 


High Museum of Art





Rediscovering Atlanta's Architecture: The High Museum






Be sure to check out their website. 

https://high.org/


If you haven't done so already be sure to SUBSCRIBE to my BLOG for more ART INSPO.

Follow THE HIGH MUSEUM on IG for dope #ART 


I will post pictures of me and my family going here later.
 (When i find them on my gallery)


As always,

Love

Michelle R De Leon


Ps. Still Quarantined. STAY SAFE EVERYONE!






Comments