Mothers Day Gift!


For the Mom that is beautiful like a butterfly!
🦋🦋🦋🦋🦋🦋🦋🦋🦋🦋🦋🦋🦋🦋🦋🦋🦋

Mother's day is LESS THAN A WEEK and I hope you have bought your mom something special!

If you live near Marietta Ga. You may purchase and pick up my butterfly painting as a gift. If you live out of state you may still purchase my painting however it will most likely be a late mothers day gift due to shipping. But HEY, YOUR Mom deserves many gifts! 

This piece is guaranteed to make her smile. I may also add her name for a more personal touch.

I reccomend you buy your mom at least 3 things as a bundle to make her feel special this Mothers day.



Things to buy MOM
  • A Custom Painting  with her name from me
  • A custom Face mask from me
    so that she can be safe when she goes out
  • A Card (is always a must)
    write something sweet inside and she will treasure it forever!
  • Set of Pj's
  • Perfume
  • Freagrance oils 
    (Which are better than perfume-
    because they stay longer. Message me 
    i sell fragrance oils!)
  • Plants instead of flowers!!!! 
  • Neckless
  • Earings
  • Sunglasses
  • Lots of ballons 
    buy her 10 ballons from dollar tree 
    Make her feel the LOVE



I am hoping to provide you some food for thought with my posts. I know times are crazy right now with covid19. I hope I give you a reason to smile or even a moment of connection through my art. In a way you are seeing a Meseum from the comfort of your home. 🦋



💙 

Michelle R De Leon

Comments