Organize your ART!


Rag Family Welcome Back!
Today I wanted to inspire you to keep your art supplies nice and organized. Whether its painting or tattooing, it's important to know where everything is.
This helps your commision go faster.

I recommend to go with organizers with wheels (as seen above). This allows you to easily move them around if you ever need to move them.I use the black one. I like that it has 10 drawers.The colorful one you can find at Michael's craft store. I think sometimes they have coupons you can use for a discount. They normally go for no more than $30.00. I have seen them in Walmart for $50.00.

PRO TIP: After putting all your products in the bins, LABEL where everything is from the outside. I like using nice labels shown below! For an example you can organize by color (Blue paint, Red paint, Yellow paint ect.) if you paint. If you tattoo you can label for an example: Needles, Ink, Stencil paper, ink cups, ect.This will make your life so much easier trying to access your supplies!






Click here to go to Michael's to see the organizer.

Click here to go to Walmart to see the organizer.



Here's more inspiring ideas:










If you like to paint outside like me. I recommend you buying a portable organizer like this one. This allows you to pick up your bag and go anywhere you desire!
I personally have one in black and it is so helpful!



KEEP SCROLLING FOR MORE IDEAS TO ORGANIZE!







In addition Amazon is a great website to find affordable organizers!

Be sure to stay organized!
Know where all your products are at ALL times!
Be PROFESSIONAL! 

Hope you liked today's post!

Be sure to subscribe so you NEVER miss a POST!

- Rag TEAM





































Comments