UPDATE on Geometric Painting






Hi Peeps!
Hope yall are continuing to staying safe during quarantine lockdown. As for me I'm keeping busy with my hubby and son around the house.I have rearranged my bedroom, organized my closet, lots of self care like hair treatment and facial treatments as well. I have also been home schooling since GA Governor Kemp Brian confirmed school will be CLOSED the rest of the semester.
(YESS CRAZY, I KNOW)

Anyways I have also been doing alot of home improvements along with Art paintings.
I have HUGE canvases in mind that I want to paint. Since I have been rearranging I have found lots of paintings I want to finish which I cant wait to show you guys those!!

I am working on a GEOMETRIC painting in this picture. FYI: Geometric refers to artwork whose subjects are shapes. An example of Geometric is the FAMOUS "Starry Night" painting by Vincent Van Gogh.


                                         
Painting "Starry Night"
2'5 x 3'0
Created: June 1889
Estimated Value:  Well Over $100 Million



Thank you for stopping by for Art Inspiration.
Be creative and stay safe!


Love,

Michelle R De Leon

Comments