The Artist Favorite Snack!



Hey Guys!
Here's my favorite healthy snack for chips or as a side for my meat with rice!

Here are the ingredients you'll need
2 Limes
Half Onion Diced🧅
4 strips of Chopped Cilantro 🌿
3 Diced Tomatoes🍅🍅
1 Diced Jalapeno
1 small spoon of Salt 🧂
2 Avocados🥑🥑


Mix everything in a bowl.🥗
I always prepare this in a nice big bowl because i always make enough to save.
Some people don't like Cilantro or Jalapenos, If that's the case just don't add what you don't like. Keep in mind all these mixed together taste different than eating it by itself.

This is usually what i make for me and my husband with leftovers. If you want more servings add more ingredients. Normally avocado is not added to pico BUT since im extra and love avocados i add it. Also avocados are known to be super foods therefore it's great for you!

Hope this helps while your stuck during this quarantine!
Comment how it turned out for you!
I will be posting more art stuff soon.

As always

💚

Michelle R De Leon 






Comments