Why Roque?


Heyyyyyy guys, glad your back! Here is a picture of my grandfather back in his good old days... Handsome yes i know lol this is where i get my good hair from. Anyways back to the point, I decided to name my blog "Roque Art Gallery" in honor of my grandfather Jose Roque. My grandfather was a very hardworking man who always provided for his family. He was a family man who accomplished so much in his life. I have great memories of him teaching me things, telling me stories, and driving me around as a child. My grandfather would take us from time to time to Mexico where he had a house and lots of open land. Me and my family would have steak cookouts and take our four wheelers out for a spin in the fields. I have vivid memories of him. He always told great stories and the best jokes. My grandfather died in 2018 at the age of 91.💔 This is for my grandfather and the ROQUE family.


-Michelle R De Leon

Comments

Dannet said…
I don’t think anyone who doesn’t carry our Roque name understands the pride of it. Our grandparents worked so hard and sacrificed a lot for their children (our parents). So much so, that their sacrifices still carry through our generation. May Roque Art Gallery bring you much success! Love you!!
Thank you Dannet 💕💕💕💕💕