Bird House Project




Heyyyyy Guysss,
I think we can all agree that home projects can be satisfying at the end. They do take time but may save you some ($$$). Here i show you a before and after picture of a small project i did for my mother in law. She had this old magazine wooden stand & as you can see i have completely transformed it.

Spring is here and birds are coming out therefore i'm happy to know i have done something to help a little bird. From old and boring to a CUTE little bird house. My mother in law loves it & some lucky bird will be happy and sheltered here.

This magazine stand had legs before, i asked my hubby to chop them off. Then we drilled a hole right in the middle as you can see in the bottom left corner. Then i cleaned all the dirt because it was stored for no reason lol. Then i spray painted it all white. Next, I decorated it as a little house because that's what you do when you're a creative person like meeeee! Finally, we drilled 2 hooks on top and attached a string. We then went outside to look for the perfect spot and TAAAAA-DAAAA!!! 

I just completed it yesterday, seems like there is still no lucky bird that has found this mansion yet lol. When i do see a bird though... i will post pictures of it so that you can see :)

Here are some other examples of before and after bird house projects. 

I hope you can do some DIY (Do it yourself) projects too! 






As always thank you for stopping by. Please comment or leave emoji's.

I will be posting more Art related stuff later. I have this huge canvas i will be painting and i cant wait for you to see it!

Love,

-Michelle R. De Leon

Comments