The High Museum


Hey Guys!

It's been a HOT min. LOL but I'm BACK!
Let's just say i've been working non stop.... Anyways on TODAYS post I want to encourage you to visit one of my fav. museums. Now I know i've talked about this before but the cool thing about this museum is that they do exhibits. 

Below I have added whats coming soon!


CHECK IT OUT






For parents out there looking for fun activities for your little ones:
They have Toddler Thursdays!





This is not even ALL the things they offer. 
To get more information like the hours and pricing visit their website at https://high.org/

DISCOVER NEW ART
AT THE HIGH!


Thanks for stopping by and reading today!



Follow "RAG" ART BLOG!

Enter your email address to follow this art blog and receive notifications of new posts by email.

Love, 

Bombchelle





Comments