HAPPY EASTER!!!

HI!

HAPPY EASTER!!!
Thanks for coming back to my blog!

Todays post i want to inspire YOU to decorate some eggs :)



The "POSCA" markers are great to use for egg activities.  For those who dont know "POSCA" markers are pretty much paint markers that allow you to be creative without the mess! I have been using these for a while and I LOVE THEM! These markers are great for kids. I'm not being sponsered by them so you 
guys know i really think they are neat!



Another great way to paint your eggs is water colors! You will want to get  in a area where you wont mind getting messy as water colors tend to drip ALOT! 



Get creative and draw some ANIMALS or some WORDS like:  "FAITH"/ "HAPPY EASTER" . Drawing flowers is also a great idea to do! It's all about having fun and getting creative!


My eggs:

Sharing my eggs with you guys!! 

Look at my son Zay's minion egg lol!

Ohhh and can't forget about his cool pokemon egg...


This one is mine:

Well guys I hope I have inspired you today!
Wishing you happiness today and always.

Dont forget to SUBSCRIBE by email!

Stay CREATIVE, MOTIVATED & INSPIRED
with #Roqueartgallery

Love,

Bombchelle 💣 

Comments