NEED CUSTOM ART?



HELLO!

Welcome back to my blog. 

Happy  DECEMBER!!!!!! 
Hope you are up and feeling GOOD!
It's that time to get yourself your coffee and do some reading!

This post will be about ART duh lol.
ok as im typing I am drinking some coffee and watching my favorite artist.
(will post later who it is)

Anyways, I have been painting more lately. 
I want to thank ALL my art collectors who have purchased my painitngs. 
I turned in 2 custom paintings ... I will be posting on website soon. 
In addition I created a custom design for a good collector of mine.
shout out to Nestor whos owner of GMR (General Mendez Remodeling) 
I helped him expand by creating a custom car magnet and a custom yard sign for his business. 

I am YOUR ARTIST!
ALWAYS happy to help you GROW your business with my creativity!


I am also helping my awesome hubby with his business. For those who dont know he is a professional handyman. He is owner of SUPREME HANDYMAN SERVICES. He is needing new logo and all, so its been fun designing his new business design. I will say he is one of my toughest clients ha jk!
Be sure to check him out on ig, he does a FANTASTIC job!
ig:@supremehandymans

KEEP ME IN MIND FOR CUSTOM ART AND DESIGNS!
I have a discount for 1st time customers!

I CREATE:

CUSTOM ART
LOGOS
BUSINESS CARDS
ADS
DESIGNS
WEBSITE
CAR MAGNETS
YARD SIGNS
MUGS
AND MUCH MORE!

EXPAND YOUR BUSINESS WITH ME TODAY!

Thats it for this post guys! Thank you so much for stopping by.I hope you enjoy your day!

Stay tuned for the next post!


Love,

Bombchelle





Comments