DON'T BE A GRINCH!


HOW TO SELECT ARTWORK?

Hey guys thanks for stopping by. I want to continue to BLOG about art.
It's important to me to help others learn about it!

The beauty about art is that there's NO limit. 

NO RULES
NO BOUNDERIES 


I encourage you to welcome NEW artwork into your home!
It helps bring a space together. I reccomend to select artwork with bright colors.
The colors you choose help make you feel a certain way when you look at it. Therefore choose a color that makes you smile vs one that makes you sad and wonder. 


LESSONS I HAVE LEARNED & PASS TO YOU

I also tell my art collectors to select nice frames for the artwork. 
Framing is really important! Its like selecting the right shoe lace for your cool shoes. Most people go with black and white the basic (same with framing).... but if you have a really unique pair, you will want to change the color to make them go with your shoes RIGHT??? Well thats EXACTLY IT... Same thing with framing!

It's all about the small details!!

I normally frame all my artwork. However, I have done some pieces not framed but thats because my collector didnt want it that way. 

There's some type of MAGIC in art and framing. 

Overall. 

COME HOME TO UNIQUE ARTWORK.

BE EASY.
TAKE YOUR TIME.
ITS YOUR HOME .
YOUR CHOICE .



Hope this helps!

DONT BE A GRINCH!
GIFT ART THIS HOLIDAY!
Visit my website

& USE CODE:

"JOY" 

at checkout 


Love,

Bombchelle



Comments