Q&A's ???!!!


Hey YOU GUYS!

What's up Happy Wednesday

I wanted to get on here real quick. I have been questions like about my LIMITED EDITION GEOMETRIC PAINTINGS ✨ 

WHAT IS A GEOMETRIC PAINTING?
"GEOMETRIC" is a type of art style.
I decided to do this style because I love ABSTRACT ART and it reminds me so much of that but more symmetrical ^.^ 
I love how it catches my attention. 

WHAT'S SO DIFFERENT ABOUT THEM?
•Its intriguing
•Its very unique 
•Its very beautiful 

WHY ONLY 10?
Because yes! 

*VERY EXCLUSIVE LIMITED EDITION ARTWORK BY ROQUE ART GALLERY*

WHEN ARE THEY AVAILABLE?
Follow @Roqueartgallery on IG, I often post about my artwork.

You may also visit and save my website 
Www.roqueartgallery.com to purchase any artwork I have available at the moment.

HOW DO I KNOW WHAT COLOR IS NEXT?
YOU DON'T! 
It's a SURPRISE!

I do sneek pre views of my artwork to give you a hint on what the next GEOMETRIC piece will be.

Once I ANNOUNCE that the painting is AVAILABLE you may dm fast to purchase it before its SOLD 💕

WHICH NUMBER ARE YOU DOING NOW?
I AM WORKING ON MY 3RD ONE!!!
3/10 🎉🎉🎉🎉

I'm 90% SURE its SOLD ALREADY 😲🤐

Thank you so much for stopping by my art blog and taking the time to read!

To all my art collectors TYSM FOR YOUR SUPPORT!

Love,

Bombchelle

Comments