THE MAGIC ROOM



Hello 👋 

Now that I have your attention... 
Welcome Back!

Lets talk the importance of your ART SPACE! If your not an artist that's ok you may find this post helpful as well.

MESSY AREA?

Let's  be real and say that working in a messy area can actually drain you. When you have a clear space where you create you have the ability to focus more.

Organization 

It's a little silly to say but Organization is key. 
Knowing where all your supplies are is critical to being an artist. Now I know everyone is different but this is my personal opinion and my BLOG so these are my TIPS that I have found very helpful. 

I have worked in both sides (messy & clean)
and although I can understand how some artist may enjoy the messy side, it is much smarter to prep to have a easier clean up.

PRO TIPS

LABELING 

Something I highly suggest for organization is labeling your supplies. 

FLOWERS

Another helpful tip... I normally have flowers where I paint. I enjoy seeing them while I transition my paint tubes. Plants are good too! Placing these may help create calmness. 

Lighting 

Lighting is important because it allows you to see your canvas. You may see things differently based on the lighting you have.

I highly suggest using LED or natural lighting.
(You get to see the lines better) 

Keep a clean and enjoyable space for CREATING!


That's  today post guys, hoping to have motivated you in some type of way!

Subscribe for more ART!

Love,

Michelle 




Comments