HELLO NOVEMBER



Hello There, Welcome back!!!!

Happy November :)

Time to take out the HEAVY COATS lol
SERIOSLY THO, I'm in the middle of putting away my summer clothes and bringing out my winter clothes! *uff

ANYWAYS ... I'm OBSESSED with the fall! idk what it is, maybe its the hot coffees or the cuddles or even the food! haha but I love when it starts to get cold in Georgia. 
It's a bitter-sweet feeling because I normally like to paint outside. Once it starts to get colder I start painting indoors.... *BOO  lol

This month I plan on blogging MORE. I'd like to share MORE of my projects with you. I get really busy and find myself overdue on blogging sometimes BUTTTTTTT I will work on it!!!!

That will be all for todays post.
All in all, I just wanted to say HAPPY NOVEMBER!
I WISH HAPPINESS AND NOTHING BUT GOOD THINGS YOUR WAY!
All of my Roque Art Gallery Artists REMEMBER to KEEP creating! Keep doing your thang!


BE IN THE KNOWWWWW!!!!

Dont forget to visit www.roqueartgallery.com and SUBSCRIBE to get all the latest TIPS and exclusive news!


AS ALWAYS THANK YOU FOR STOPPING BY!

LOVE,

BOMBCHELLE



UNTILL THE NEXT POST.....


Comments