October Chalkfest



 Hello, Welcome back to my art blog!
I want to share with you guys my awesome experience at the October chalkfest in Marietta GA. I took my son and my pitlab with me. It was a great experience.

 To those that are wondering what October chalkfest is, it is a great nonprofit organization for all artists to come out and chalk on the streets of Marietta Square. Artists submit their artwork before the festival, then it gets approved. They try to organize all of the art to be different from one another (which is something I really love). You get to really discover different types of art from portraits to cartoons and much more. It's insane how many talented artist there is. 

 If you are not familiar with Marietta square. It is literally a shape of... lol yes you guessed it a square. It was established in 1834. Marietta provides visitors and residents I can tell you an exciting selection of attractions festivals in annual events outdoor concerts and much more. Anyways I'm not here to lecture you about Marietta Square. Going back to the chalkfest, Marietta Square closed down the streets for this event. I believe it is a weekend thing, starting from Friday and ending on Sunday. 

 Did I forget to mention that the had a live concert. They had a couple of bands playing but the one that I recall was called paraDOCs. FUN FACT: All of the band members are doctors lol or use to be (They played really well). AND there was lots of food trucks to choose from for lunch. 

Keep scrolling and enjoy some great artwork!









Anyways the festival was great! If you havent gone before, I highly recomend you do so! 

Thank you so much for taking the time to READ today!

Don't forget to SUBSCRIBE for FREE!

Love,

Your Artist

Bombchelle










Comments