Happy Independence!



Hey guys welcome back to my art blog thank you so much for stopping by.
In honor of Guatemala and mexico's Independence Day I decided to share some of there art work on here. Some of you know already that I am Mexican and my husband is Guatemalan therefore I wanted to do something that would embrace our culture and what better way to do so with art.

Guatemala Art




In our culture art is very important. We use art to express ourselves and certain situations. Although Guatemalan and Mexico paintings are different they do have a lot of similarities that they share. For an example, they both use bright colors.

What you are seeing right now is art from Guatemala.
I love this style of art because it makes me feel as if I am in painting.




5 Surprising Cultural Facts You Didn't Know About Guatemala
  • The national bird lends its name to the Guatemalan currency. ...
  • Guatemala means “land of many trees” ...
  • It has been inhabited for 20,000 years. ...
  • 22 languages are spoken in the country. ...
  • Guatemala has many volcanos






It's also a huge eye catcher when this type of art style is placed in a home. Next time you are traveling and you find a local Street artist who is painting, I highly recommend you purchase it and frame the artwork. 





Not only will you have a very unique art piece. But you will also have a great memory of where you traveled. 


PS. I highly recommend you take a trip to Guatemala, it is actually one of my desired places to go visit one day.


Moving along to

Mexican style Art.....





Mexican folk art is work made by many Mexican cultures. Folk art is made by people who are self-taught, and it often reflects different styles and traditions




Mexican art is special, vibrant, colorful and often just plain mesmerizing because it is derived from long-standing traditions that the native populations have kept alive within our communities. ... Art as a way of life is the exception and not the rule for most people.




Many ppl travel to Mexico for many reasons and art is one of them!




5 surprises about Mexico:


  • Mexico is home to the world's largest pyramid. ...
  • 69 different languages are spoken in Mexico. ...
  • Mexico City is the second city of the world with the largest number of museums. ...
  • Mexico is the country with the largest number of taxi cabs in the world. ...
  • Mexico is a big time Coca-Cola consumer.



There's just something about authentic art paintings that make you feel warm inside. We all come from different places but sometimes we find that we connect with each other through paintings.



I hope you have enjoyed today's post. It was really great taking some time to inform you guys about the different types of styles.

Although art seems to be art I promise you all art is unique in its own way.

I am very appreciative of where I come from. Thank you to all of my art collectors who have requested art paintings from me. I recently checked my website views and I am at 700 so thank you for that. Your love and support is very much appreciated and recognized. Thank you guys so much for trusting my artistic abilities and also trusting me as your artist.

Don't forget to subscribe to my free art blog!


Love,

Bombchelle



















Comments