Where have you been?



Hiiii there!
Welcome back to RAG'S ART BLOG!

HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!! 

I have been super busy with work lately. I finally had a day off, So I thought it would be a good time to post for YOU! The last time that I posted was back in December which was about a month ago... YIKES!

I will try my best to post more content for you. Be sure to comment in the comments section & tell me what you would like to know about art.

On this post I basically wanted to let you know where I've been.
Some of you may know already but to those who don't I am a leasing agent in Atlanta. I recently started my career as an agent not too long ago and so far I'm loving it.

It's hard to balance my leasing agent life with my art. OHH + I have my son who is currently doing virtual learning. 
So when I am not working I am either with my son or focusing more on my art.

Any who I was thinking about possibly posting storytimes on my our blog just so that you guys can better connect with me as an artist and get to know me better. If this sounds like something you would like to read here on the blog let me know drop down a fire emoji to confirm. If I get enough emojis I will possibly open up to that idea. 

Next art blog post will be about art framing.
I will be helping you pick frames for your artwork.


  As always thanks for subscribing to our blog!

Comment below.

See You Next Time!

#RAG 
Follow us on IG: @Roqueartgallery

Share this blog post to a friend!

SUBSCRIBE for free above with your email,

NEVER miss a post!

x MRD




Comments