Customer REVIEW!!!

HEYYY GUYS!

Thank you for stopping by TODAY!!!!

Happy M O N D A Y

Today I wanted to show you my commision piece
  "P E A K".
This was a painting that I did a couple months ago, & my client just sent me this picture!!!!!!

Artist:
 The best feeling E V E R  as an Artist is seeing the finish look.
When I say "Finish" look I mean 100% done with the painting & has arrived to it's destination. 


MOTIVATION
 #QOTD:


IT'S ALL WORTH IT AT THE END. 
KEEP PUSHING YOUR ART!





ART PRO TIP: 

Placing art in your home is important because it helps your guests define you.
A question we get asked often is 
"WHERE SHOULD I HANG MY NEW ART PIECE"
So we thought to make a list to help you place your art at home.

1. Centered, Above a Piece of Furniture
2. On its Own, at EYE LEVEL
 3. In a Gallery Wall
 4. Stand it Up against Something STRONG



As always thanks for subscribing to our blog!

Comment below.

See you Next time!

#RAG Follow us on IG: @Roqueartgallery

Share this blog post to a friend!

SUBSCRIBE for free above with your email,

NEVER miss a post!


Comments