The LATEST!

Whats up GUYS!

It's been a good minute BUT I'M BACK!
First of all Happy August!
WERE DID THE YEAR GO???
WE ARE ALREADY GOING TO FALL.
🍁🍂🍁🍂



I have been busy working. 
I have had a couple of gigs to help self-starting businesses.
If you didn't dnt know I create custom Logos & Designs.
SOOOOO hollar @ me if you need help 😏
Always happy to help you!!!

Anyways .... going back to covid last time I posted about the virus was in June.
The cases back them were 1,000 ... Sadly the numbers increased since then.
Back then roughly 66,000 Georgians have had Covid, today the number is currently at 

202k.
We have 4,138 deaths in Georgia. 
The U.S has confirmed
5.08 MILLION Covid cases!
 A total of 163K deaths </3

& to be honest people this is not going away anytime soon.
I highly believe the virus is getting worse. I have family and friends who have been affected by this.
I pray that we heal from this. All I can do is try to spread the word and try to inform the people that I know to stay safe. Wear a mask and drink lots of  
water + take your vitamins. 
EAT HEALTHY |  RUN | WORKOUT.

Be sure to
 Subscribe
Like &
Comment 

Will be posting MORE!

As always thanks for stopping by

Love

Michelle R. De Leon



Comments